There are three Wine Appreciation groups
- Group 1 meets on the 3rd Friday of the month at 7.30pm - 9.30pm
- Group 2 meets on the last Wednesday of the month at 7.30 pm - 9.30pm
- Group 3 meets on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 7.30pm - 9.30pm
A meeting of wine enthusiasts who like to share and learn about different wines. It includes principles of tasting, variations in grape varieties, different styles from various countries and matching wine with food. A thematic approach will be taken to be agreed by members in advance. It is anticipated that members will take turns to lead/arrange the monthly meetings. The cost of the wine will be agreed by the group to keep within a budget and all members provide their own tasting glasses.
- Convener group 1: David Thomas
- Convener group 2: Val Pratt
- Convener group 3 : Jim Spellane