**To reduce costs, the committee will communicate with you via email where possible.
SUBSCRIPTION IS £15 per person - Please note that you are paying for a full 12 months’ membership and renewal will be due on your joining date each year.
PAYMENT - For online applications payment can be made only by Direct Debit. You will receive an email request to complete a direct debit mandate when this form is processed.
If you do not have email or have objections to paying by direct debit you can pay by cheque or by bank transfer. To do this please go back to the website and print out an application form which should be submitted by post.
By signing and submitting this application form you give us permission to use the information you have supplied in the following ways:
- To store it securely for membership purposes.
- To communicate with you as a U3A member.
- To share with group leaders for those groups that you are a member of.
- To send you general information about the Third Age Trust (the national organisation to which U3As are affiliated.
- To share your details with the company who oversee the distribution of the Trust Magazines.
Applicants should note that they may be included in member’s photographs that are from time to time used in the Kings HillU3A newsletter and on the Kings Hill U3A website. If you have any objection to this, please notify the Membership Secretary.
Do you have any special requirements that we need to be aware of?
Kings Hill and District U3A welcomes members with disabilities or special requirements and aims to provide a friendly and inclusive environment where everyone can attend meetings and get involved with group activities.
We will work with any member with a disability to understand their needs and offer support.